Head-changeable drill for drilling large holes
Unique clamping concept and two effective cutting edges on the drill head provide excellent hole quality and high productivity
Applications & Features
1. Two effective cutting edges
• The drill head with two effective cutting edges provides high productivity and reliability.
2. Unique clamping system
• The drill head change is possible without removing the drill body from the tool holder or the spindle, eliminating re-adjustments.
• Asymmetric shaped drill head not only secures stability in heavy machining but also error-proofs drill head installation.
• The drill body has a wide supporting area for the drill head for rigid insert clamping.
Inserts & Grades
P15 – P30 / M15 – M30 / K25 – K30 / S15 – S25
Good balance between wear and chipping resistance
Suitable for machining steel and stainless steel under general cutting conditions
- P15 – P35 / M25 – M35 / K10 – K25 / S15 – S30
- High wear resistance
- Designed for drilling various materials
|Material:||SUS304 / X5CrNi18-9|
|Cutting conditions:||Vc = 60 (m/min)
f = 0.25 (mm/rev)
Vf = 160 (mm/min)
H = 120 (mm)
Machine: Horizontal M/C
|Material:||SCM440 / 42CrMo4|
|Cutting conditions:||Vc = 100 (m/min)
f = 0.4 (mm/rev)
Vf = 380 (mm/min)
H = 150 (mm)
Machine: Vertical M/C