Highly rigid internal toolholder with excellent chip evacuation
Ideal tool geometry has been developed for excellent chip evacuation by extensive structural analysis simulation.
Applications & Features
Engineered for tool strength and optimal chip evacuation
1. Tool body of special alloy steel, designed to reduce chatter !
• Ensures superior surface finish quality over conventional ID turning tools !
• Improved tool life, efficiency, and economy !
2. Optimal holder design assures low cutting load and high performance in the smallest bore diameters !
3. Easy to use
Inserts & Grades
- P10 – P20
- Well-balanced between wear and chipping resistance
- First choice for steel
- High versatility for a wide range of applications
- P15 – P30 / M15 – M30
- High wear resistance in cutting at medium to high speed
- First choice for stainless steel
|Cutting conditions:||Vc = 70 – 160 (m/min)
f = 0.12 – 0.2 (mm/rev)
ap = 1.0 (mm)
|Cutting conditions:||Vc = 130 (m/min)
f = 0.1 (mm/rev)
ap = 1.5 (mm)
Standard cutting conditions
For more information about this product, visit our online e-catalog or download the product report: