Tool for super high-feed turning
Unique cutting edge allows extremely high-feed machining, resulting in remarkable productivity
Applications & Features
1. Double clamping
Highly rigid turning tool with double clamping technology and through insert clamping screw plus an additional clamp to secure the insert firmly in position.
2. Unique cutting edge geometry
- Disperses the cutting load across a wide area.
- Produces thin chips.
- Thin and wide chips enhance chip control.
Inserts & Grades
- P10 – P20
- Well-balanced between wear and chipping resistance
- First choice for steel
- High versatility for a wide range of applications
- P30 – P40 / M30 – M40
- High fracture resistance
- Suitable for machining steel and stainless steel under general cutting conditions
- Double clamping toolholder with 20deg approach angle for roughing operation with positive trigon inserts
Standard cutting conditions
For more information about this product, visit our online e-catalog or download the product report: