Round insert and toolholder with the exact indexing system
High performance round insert with 6-indexes suitable for roughing operation for medium to large size workpieces
Applications & Features
Round insert that guarantees the use of all 6 indexes
- The cavity on the insert’s bottom and the protrusion on the toolholder enable exact indexing.
- Index is possible without taking off the screw.
- Round insert is applicable for roughing at high feed! Max. feed rate : f = 1.0 mm/rev (ap ≤ 2 mm)
- Cutting performance is equal to that of the conventional tool with flat interface between the toolholder and the insert.
Inserts & Grades
- P10 – P20
- Well-balanced between wear and chipping resistance
- First choice for steel
- High versatility for a wide range of applications
|Material:||SCM435 / 34CrMo4|
|Cutting conditions:||Vc = 200 (m/min)
f = 1.0 (mm/rev)
ap = 1.0 (mm)
Application: External turning (continuous)