High efficiency milling cutter with ceramic inserts for high temperature alloy machining
New SiAlON grade inserts for high reliability. These two new ceramic grades are characterized by their excellent toughness and anti-chipping capabilities
Applications & Features
1. New SiAlON grade inserts for high reliability
– Two new ceramic grades are characterized by their excellent toughness and anti-chipping capabilities.
– Superior wear resistance due to high chemical stability.
– Extreme toughness allows for higher cutting condition.
2. High efficiency milling cutter with ceramic inserts
Offers the most dense cutter.
Inserts & Grades
|Cutter:||TFMRN563-22R-12FL (ø63 mm, z = 5)|
|Cutting conditions:||Vc = 500 (m/min)
fz = 0.1 (mm/t)
Vf = 1255 (mm/min)
ap = 0.5 (mm)
Application: Face milling
Machine: Vertical M/C
Standard cutting conditions
For more information about this product, visit our online e-catalog or download the product report: