Iwaki, October 2019 — Tungaloy expands its -HP geometry line of T-CBN inserts that ensures effective chip control in finish turning of hardened steel parts.
The -HP geometry provides reliable chip control in finish cutting conditions at cutting depths of 0.2 mm (.0079″) or smaller, minimizing part quality damages caused by poor chip control.
22 additional –HP geometry T-CBN inserts are now available which further increases the chipbreaker application range in hard turning.
- At a Glance
- Innovative chip former ensures good chip breakage and smooth chip control
- Free cutting geometry eliminates bar deflection and vibration during machining
- Built-in wiper ensures better surface quality and chip control
- Available in BXM10 for continuous cut and BXA20 for interrupted cut
- Total of 22 inserts to be added