Iwaki, April 2018 – Tungaloy announces a release of a no-cost thread mill program generator, which assists in programming for ThreadMilling tools in machining centers.
This online software is accessible and functional 24 hours a day on Tungaloy’s website. Users can select their desired thread size and CNC machine controller type to automatically plot the CNC program necessary for any thread milling operation.
- At a glance:
- Provides a range of services from tool suggestion to CNC program creation, based on the thread size data provided.
- Displays the relevant thread size and tool dimension in drawings as well as a tool movement animation, so the user can visualize the thread milling tool motion prior to actual operation.
- CNC programs can be saved as a simple text (.txt) file for easy data transfer via a USB flash drive or the IoT system to the machining centers.
- Enables the user to sub-select from multiple tool types in the same category to heighten tool selection accuracy for all desired applications and needs, including blind holes, through holes, and changeable-head series.
- A program is plotted for a specific CNC machine controller type (such as FANUC, Siemens, Mazak, etc).